ARMHS Treatment Assessor
The role of the Treatment Assessor is to get new and existing clients assessed for ARMHS.
ARMHS assessments are similar to, but not exactly therapy. In a typical session, the Treatment Assessor will contact the client in person or via telehealth and spend 60-75 minutes interviewing the client about:
- Bio/Psycho/Social History
- Mental Health Symptoms and Diagnostic Criteria
- Functioning in the 13 Domains of ARMHS
- Goals and Objectives for a Treatment Plan
Expectations of ARMHS Treatment Assessors:
- Confidently explain the service and client’s rights in terms clients understand and appreciate.
- Concisely get all required information within the time frame provided.
- Within 72 hours of an interview complete the following while meeting all required criteria:
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Functional Assessment
- Individual Treatment Plan
- Attend required clinical supervision and CEU’s.
- Follow all ethical and legal responsibilities of the position.
|Performed Service||Starting Pay||4 months||8 months||12 months|
|90791 DA||$55.00 a session||$57.50 a session||$60.00 a session||$65.00 a session|
|H0031 FA||$32.50 a session||$35.00 a session||$37.50 a session||$42.50 a session|
|H0032 ITP||$32.50 a session||$35.00 a session||$37.50 a session||$42.50 a session|
|Est. Hourly Pay*||$48.00 an hour||$51.00 an hour||$54.00 an hour||$60.00 an hour|
*Based on taking 2.5 hours to interview and write all 3 documents. For example, starting pay for a Treatment Assessor who completes a DA, FA, and ITP in 2.5 hours is $120, or $48 an hour.
Scheduled Work Hours: Worker’s preference, hours as available with no quota.
Location: Work from your home
- Clinical Trainees
- Non-Licensed Clinicians
- Licensed Clinicians